I.T. Technician Role
An opportunity exists for a motivated, experienced, high quality and energetic I.T. technician to join our growing team in Orange NSW. M Group continues to grow due to the high quality, reliable IT services provided to businesses across the Central West.
The role includes:
– Providing level 1, 2 and 3 onsite support for standard software and operating systems to PCs, laptops and servers
– Installations and relocation of PCs, laptops, monitors and printers
– Installations of operating systems and application software on server platforms based on client requirements
– Installation of peripheral network attached assets (e.g. firewalls, switches, printers)
– Phone and face to face support and troubleshooting with clients
– Ability to diagnose performance issues on I.T. systems
– Maintain technical documentation to required levels
– Network management and monitoring
– Liaising with Clients
– Proven recent, relevant experience in I.T. related products with service and repairs.
– Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
– A friendly, confident customer service manner.
– Excellent communication skills & phone manner.
– Confident, outgoing personality, self-motivated and enthusiastic.
– Innovative & creative thinking skills.
– Ability to work productively and manage time without supervision.
– A current NSW class C drivers license.
Please send your resume’ with cover letter to: email@example.com